Can someone please gameshare with me! ( free dlc)?

Okay gamesharing is when i borrow you're account and i go to the dlcs you have and download them again and then there will be on my console too. Okay i now what you are thinking: That i steal you're account and i change the password, but no i know 90% of you are gonna say no, but cant you help me out? Im... show more Okay gamesharing is when i borrow you're account and i go to the dlcs you have and download them again and then there will be on my console too.

Okay i now what you are thinking: That i steal you're account and i change the password, but no i know 90% of you are gonna say no, but cant you help me out? Im really not intrested in you're account and i dont know why thoose little ****** scammers are. Im a normal gamer and i have also been scammed before but its really easy to get you're account back

Go to you're email and click " i forgot my password" then take the security question and when you have changed it download you're profile to you're console and write the new password in and then its complete!

But its 100% i wont scam you but that was if you ever be scammed by thoose nolife piece of craps.

Okay send me a message saying " i wanna gameshare with you" on xbox live my gamertag is Robert liker PH. but you arent problary gonna trust me but its worth a shot. Remember that you can get you're account back easily and if you dont just report to microsoft and my account will be banned and you get you're account back :D

Okay do this: go change you're password to something we agree on xbl. then i download you're profile and download the dlcs ( i only want to gameshare if you have either the black ops map packs, mw2 map packs, mw1 map packs, halo reach map packs, saints row the third map packs or bf3 map pack or bbc2 map packs) then you log on to you're account again ( we figure out a special time according to all the map packs you have) then when you're signed in change you're password and DONE!

So send me a message on xbl i dont got many dlcs but i be able to give you minecraft and halo reach defiant map packs sorry thats all i have. SO PLEASE HELP ME HELP YOU

So send me a message on xbl
1 answer 1