What can I do to help a homeless girl? ?

Hey guys, I live in Gawler, Adelaide so hopefully my location helps my question. My mum keeps saying she sees this homeless girl wandering around all the time. I've just seen her tonight. Its night and its cold right now and seeing her has depressed me a bit. What can I do to try and help? She may not be all... show more Hey guys, I live in Gawler, Adelaide so hopefully my location helps my question. My mum keeps saying she sees this homeless girl wandering around all the time. I've just seen her tonight. Its night and its cold right now and seeing her has depressed me a bit. What can I do to try and help? She may not be all there because she seemed to be talking to herself, so it may be tricky to even attempt to help. She may not even want help either. I know money isn't really the answer because you don't know whether she's using anything or not. Is there anywhere that would or could help her in Adelaide? What things could I even do? She only appears young. Around thirty or so. What about government benefits?
7 answers 7