What should I buy PS Vita or PS3?

I used to have a PS3, but then I sold it because I needed the money for a laptop. But then I sold my wii. They bought it for 300$ with 15 games and it was hacked. Then the PS Vita came out and it looks amazing. And then I didn't know what to buy, PS3 or Ps Vita. My dad has a PS3 that plays ps2 and ps1 games. But sometimes he won't let me play. So which one should I buy?

Favorite Answer

Get a vita, I have one and the screen is better then any flat screen I've ever owned.

I've owned some real expensive ones too.

Only thing is the volume sucks because sony doesn't want people to get deaf from headphones.

friend,it is totally your choice though i would suggest vita still if you want portability and handy game play then vita is best while ps3 is a home console for which you need at least 5 mins (that too if you're super fast) and continuous energy supply while the vita is like a laptop which can be easily charged also the games on vita have been developed with the thorough tests and re tests so it can fit with its user ps3 also does have good game play but the graphics is too horrible to look at ! the xbox can prove better graphics than it and by what I've seen enchanted 3 on vita looks amazing. :)hope it helps you

Source(s): my own observation
    • Joe24 years agoReport

Sir the ps3 has better graphics than the 360 literally the only reason thr 360 sold better was the ps3s 600 dollar price tag.

PS3 PS3 PS3 PS3

I had a choice of PS Vita And PS3

I bought the PS Vita

I regret My Decision

I would choose a PS3 because great games are coming out like PROTOTYPE 2, METAL GEAR RISING, RESIDENT EVIL (already came out and was great) and more to come out. I've haven't seen one single commercial saying or talking about a PS Vita, even though it looks awesome you have to resist. You should get a Slim 120gb. I also heard Assassin's Creed 3 is coming out but i'm not sure.

In my opinion, buy the ps3. But I need to know more, are you st home or out more? And do you have a lot of down time?

Buy a PS3

If you dont want mobility then buy PS3

i think ps3