?
? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Shopping · 9 years ago

Has anyone every had a sucessfull paypal transaction?

They only thing I hear about paypal is how it rips people off. Even in the stores you see people having paypal problems. Does it really work?

Favorite Answer

i've used pay pal twice and both times were sucessfull.:D

Source(s): me

Paypal is just a money exchange system, for sending and receiving funds. It doesn't rip people off. If you participate in a scam online, and send money to an illegal scammer, that's your fault, not paypal's. I use my paypal card in the store every day and have no problems. I have been using paypal for 8 years now and have very few problems overall with the system.

Source(s): ebay top rated power seller

Ive used Paypal since it started, and never had a bad experience

Ive never seen anyone is stores use Paypal. I only use them online

Im curious how it says they rip people off. It just transfers your money to someone else, of vice versa.. Almost like a ATM machine in a sense.

I am constantly receiving and spending money. I transfer money to and from my bank. I have never had a problem.

The only rip offs are the companies or people that may be using PayPal, not PayPal itself. That is like blaming a bank when you write a check to a scam.

ℬ ℋ