How do I get rid of this computer virus? What is it?

I think I have a computer virus. It disabled my symantec end point protection, won't let me update, disableed ad-aware, won't let me turn it back on, and Malwarebytes scans up to a certain point before it says fatal error, and comes up with a blue screen in which I have to restart my computer. My... show more I think I have a computer virus. It disabled my symantec end point protection, won't let me update, disableed ad-aware, won't let me turn it back on, and Malwarebytes scans up to a certain point before it says fatal error, and comes up with a blue screen in which I have to restart my computer.

My computer is running slow, and some files pop up innumerate windows if I click on them, causing me to have to hard boot my computer, and if I try to open files in email attatchments (ie-a picture I sent to myself, or someone else I trust is trying to send me stuff), it pops up tons of new windows, and I have to hard boot my system again.
Update: Rico, my profile is not accepting the update to enable email...
Update 2: So I have tried several thing suggested here, and I am unsure if they have worked...any suggestions on how to test?
9 answers