Can't afford vet, but my dog really needs to go?

I know, I know. I have Internet, I'm on a computer, and instead of paying for these things, I could take my dog to the vet. That's not the point though, I love my dog to no end, and he just really needs help right Now, but me or my mom cannot afford it. Money is very tight. Do you think if we explained to... show more I know, I know. I have Internet, I'm on a computer, and instead of paying for these things, I could take my dog to the vet. That's not the point though, I love my dog to no end, and he just really needs help right Now, but me or my mom cannot afford it. Money is very tight. Do you think if we explained to the vet our situation, he would maybe give us a monthly payment plan or something? Can a vet refuse a dog that's in pain and sick because of the owners inability to pay the extremely over priced service? I don't wanna hear all of the " you could sell this, sell that, don't pay for Internet anymore, don't pay for cable" blah blah blah. That's not the point, I love my dog, and I'm trying my hardest to come up with something to get him better. Please help
Update: Okay, for those of you who have absolutely NO clue: Im just a 15 year old girl. Its not my choice to have internet or any of that. I do online schooling, internet is important. If any of you were in this situation, you probably wouldn't want someone telling you that your selfish, and only care about your own... show more Okay, for those of you who have absolutely NO clue: Im just a 15 year old girl. Its not my choice to have internet or any of that. I do online schooling, internet is important. If any of you were in this situation, you probably wouldn't want someone telling you that your selfish, and only care about your own needs, I obviously care deeply for my dog, im doing everything I can, and for those of you saying im not doing enough, well you dont know me, you dont know what ive been doing to try to get him some help. Im not asking if a vet would give us free service. I just want to know, from anyones personal experience, if they could make monthly payments, and not have to pay up front. Everyone is tight on money these days. Mature please, and dont be so judgemental. Think of it as if it was your situation. Thanks.
Update 2: Also,to the person calling me a selfish liar. I have 2 online classes that I do, to make up missed credits, as well as going to public school. I've been calling family members asking for help. I've tried calling all the pawn shops so I could sell my guitars. I've been looking online like a mad woman... show more Also,to the person calling me a selfish liar. I have 2 online classes that I do, to make up missed credits, as well as going to public school. I've been calling family members asking for help. I've tried calling all the pawn shops so I could sell my guitars. I've been looking online like a mad woman trying to find anything to help my dog. Some of you people are very selfish yourselves. It's a bit sad that the only thing you have to do with your life is critisize me for what I'm saying. Your talking to me about not caring enough. I clearly care. Or else I wouldn't even bother doing anything. My dog will not move, he's sitting in one spot just shaking and breathing very weirdly. He won't eat or drink. He is only 1 years old. Thank you to the people actually trying to help instead of just putting me down. I appreciate it.