If God created humans in God's image and likeness, and about 10% of humans are gay; then what does that mean?

I take it to mean that those who are gay are made in the image and likeness of God. Straight people are made in the image and likeness of God. Black, white, yellow, red and brown people are all made in the image and likeness of God. Why do so many people not comprehend that gay people are made in God's... show more I take it to mean that those who are gay are made in the image and likeness of God. Straight people are made in the image and likeness of God. Black, white, yellow, red and brown people are all made in the image and likeness of God.

Why do so many people not comprehend that gay people are made in God's image and likeness?

Some black people commit adultery. Some white people murder. Some red people lie. Some yellow people steal. Some people of EVERY race, religion and color are GAY!

Is that an issue? Or are SOME PEOPLE simply not able to BE rational?