HOW DO I ORDER / BUY A GADGET FROM USA AND TO SHIP IT TO PHILIPPINES?

I live here in Philippines and I really don't have an idea how to buy a gadget from USA and deliver it to me here in Philippines. I want to buy the PS Vita from USA. Also tell me how long would it take to be shipped here. And how much would be the shipment price, as I have said, the PS Vita ( Wi-fi model ) and the Starter Kit. Please don't tell me to buy it from another country instead, please answer my questions. Thanks in advance (10 points for ya!).

Favorite Answer

It would be quite expensive to ship a PS Vita from US to Philippines. You should try buying it from below:

Vita:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-fbyd-71-1ad-49...

Starter Kit:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-fbyd-71-1aw-49...

Play-Asia is a very reputed site, and is known to ship fast to Asian countries like Philippines at reasonable costs. I'd assume it would cost you around $400 to buy it from there, and it will reach you very soon. Hope I helped.

• frantz

it might take 2 months with some "deliver-changings" here and there. talk approximately your toddler losing interest! A plane may well be a discomfort interior the neck, yet a minimum of you get it over with rapid: it might take 24/36 hours (of which the longest non-end stretch would be 13 hours max), and a crying toddler WILL aggravate different passengers yet there is not something they are in a position to do approximately it and no person is gonna "kick you off". only grid your enamel, devour-sleep-watch-a-action picture, all persons "balikbayans" have discovered to go through by it with a grin.

try ebay or amazon that should deffinitly work

Hey..buddy...try EBAY for this...!!