HOW DO I ORDER / BUY A GADGET FROM USA AND TO SHIP IT TO PHILIPPINES?

I live here in Philippines and I really don't have an idea how to buy a gadget from USA and deliver it to me here in Philippines. I want to buy the PS Vita from USA. Also tell me how long would it take to be shipped here. And how much would be the shipment price, as I have said, the PS Vita ( Wi-fi model ) and the Starter Kit. Please don't tell me to buy it from another country instead, please answer my questions. Thanks in advance (10 points for ya!).

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It would be quite expensive to ship a PS Vita from US to Philippines. You should try buying it from below:

Vita:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-fbyd-71-1ad-49...

Starter Kit:

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-fbyd-71-1aw-49...

Play-Asia is a very reputed site, and is known to ship fast to Asian countries like Philippines at reasonable costs. I'd assume it would cost you around $400 to buy it from there, and it will reach you very soon. Hope I helped.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • frantz
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it might take 2 months with some "deliver-changings" here and there. talk approximately your toddler losing interest! A plane may well be a discomfort interior the neck, yet a minimum of you get it over with rapid: it might take 24/36 hours (of which the longest non-end stretch would be 13 hours max), and a crying toddler WILL aggravate different passengers yet there is not something they are in a position to do approximately it and no person is gonna "kick you off". only grid your enamel, devour-sleep-watch-a-action picture, all persons "balikbayans" have discovered to go through by it with a grin.

• 8 years ago

try ebay or amazon that should deffinitly work

• 8 years ago

Hey..buddy...try EBAY for this...!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.