I dont know what laptop to get ( is this one a good one ) ?

ok so i turned 13 in november and i didnt know what to ask for a present my dad said ok when you know tell us so i was thinking of asking for a laptop i told my dad he said ok he asked if i want one like my 21 year old brother which is a mac book pro but i was looking at the specs of it and im not sure i want one... show more ok so i turned 13 in november and i didnt know what to ask for a present my dad said ok when you know tell us so i was thinking of asking for a laptop i told my dad he said ok he asked if i want one like my 21 year old brother which is a mac book pro but i was looking at the specs of it and im not sure i want one because i want to start doing lets plays ( odd i know ) but right now i have 102 subscribers and i use my moms laptop since i dont have a computer so guys do you have any suggestion for a good laptop for gaming recording and editing

i was thinking this one maybe

Asus U46E-BAL7

it has pretty good specs on best buy they sell it for about 750 $

but i was looking for maybe a cheaper one

i want a lot of ram 8 gigabytes is a enough a strong processor a good amount of memory and a good graphics card for gaming and recording and editing

if you have any better suggestions please tell me

by the way if you read all that than thanks and if you took your time to even look at this question then thanks also

btw im a boy
Update: this is the laptop im talking about :P http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Laptop+-+Aluminum+Platinum/4566459.p;jsessionid=C06B3AEB3A557E6CE6423AF279A55363.bbolsp-app01-19?id=1218492325284&skuId=4566459