Who bullies worse: girls or boys?

This is YOUR opinion. My opinion is that girls do. At my school, girls get PHYSICAL, actually more often than boys. They hit guys too cause they assume the boy won't hit back. But they're also emotional, leaving deep scares. In one 5 minutes period, one girl can turn everyone against you. It's crazy!... show more This is YOUR opinion. My opinion is that girls do. At my school, girls get PHYSICAL, actually more often than boys. They hit guys too cause they assume the boy won't hit back. But they're also emotional, leaving deep scares. In one 5 minutes period, one girl can turn everyone against you. It's crazy! I'm a girl. We're manipulative, cunning, vindictive, vicious, and just plain evil. When we get mad, it isn't scary, it's deadly. Most girls are like this, and few aren't. I'm very ashamed to say that I can be like this as well if someone crosses me in a vicious way first. School is like World War III at my school without a doubt, and it only gets worse day by day. Fights happen every day, kids overdose every other day, kids commit suicide every month, and you know who I always find near the thinck of it.... girls. Do you agree with me or do you think boys are worse? Why?
13 answers 13