Nintendo 3DS or PS vita?

Hello, so I was wondering which one I should get... I am 15 years old if you guys r wondering. Now the PS vita looks very nice and all but the price is pretty high and the sales are doing pretty bad in Japan right now, maybe developers will decide to stop making nice games on the vita because it won't bring... show more Hello, so I was wondering which one I should get... I am 15 years old if you guys r wondering. Now the PS vita looks very nice and all but the price is pretty high and the sales are doing pretty bad in Japan right now, maybe developers will decide to stop making nice games on the vita because it won't bring them much profit. On the other hand, the 3DS is the most selling console on the market and some nice games are starting to come out, at first there were only 3 that looked interesting to me but now there are over 10 games I want to play. I must admit that all the games on the vita look very very cool and I like all the launch titles and the titles to come. I also play games like mass effect, cod, halo, assassin's creed, naruto, uncharted, mario... so I pretty much play all kinds of games. What do you guys think I should get: The 3DS or the PS vita?
Update: I also forgot the mention I have a PS3 and an xbox 360...