3ds vs ps vita cpu debate..?

ok i am really tired of this crap how foolish the people are they even dont know about nintendo 3ds cpu and its hidden capacities i open 3ds myself and i found out about 3ds:- 1] 2 cpu's its dual core each is cabable of going to 1.8ghz but each underclocked at 800mhz for battery issues 2]more than 200mb of... show more ok i am really tired of this crap how foolish the people are they even dont know about nintendo 3ds cpu and its hidden capacities i open 3ds myself and i found out about
3ds:-
1] 2 cpu's its dual core each is cabable of going to 1.8ghz but each underclocked at 800mhz for battery issues
2]more than 200mb of ram ...some people say its 128mb but its more than that...
3]gpu is is clocked at 400mhz
4]gpu can be overclocked at more than 1ghz so think about it 3ds haters.underclocked at 400mhz
5]its 3d think before you talk.
6]1.5gb of flash memory.
7]overall cpu of 3ds can be more than 3ghz if overclocked.

ps vita:-
1]4 cpus 4 cores running each at 1ghz it isn't even cable of going up to 1.2ghz.
2]cpu is same as iphone 4's
3]526mb of ram it can be more than that...cause its much better than ps3
4]gpu is cable of going upto 300mhz..so think about it ps vita lovers.
5]even if 3ds and ps vita will be hacked..people arent gonna download those 8gb to 16 gb sized games of vita..so 3ds wins
6]cartridge capacity of 3ds is same as ps vita.
7]over all cpu of ps vita is upto 4ghz so it sucks.

3ds havent showed its true capacities and you people are just bragging about ps vita what a shame..but still ps vita has its own advantage.
other opinions are welcomed....
Update: You people just have seen uncharted and killzone trailer of psv so thats why you are boasting about its graphics which makes no sense..and you even dont know its not just about overclocking you ****** its about over all cpu and its performence 3ds is normally clocked more than 2ghz and so as psv at 3.2ghz...even if... show more You people just have seen uncharted and killzone trailer of psv so thats why you are boasting about its graphics which makes no sense..and you even dont know its not just about overclocking you ****** its about over all cpu and its performence 3ds is normally clocked more than 2ghz and so as psv at 3.2ghz...even if psv has ps3 quality graphics...so 3ds has more than ps3 graphics plus 3d..so think about it *******..and no one gonna buy that shitty psv cause its expensive and its games too...
you people havent seen 3ds real graphics yet the mgs and re were just demo of its hidden capabilities..you are just jelous cause you cant accept the fact about 3ds...and psv arm 9x cortex cant even clocked more than 1 ghz so there is not an option...accept the fact you psv lovers are just jelous..haha
Update 2: you all guys are just jelous..its not about overclocking and the pica 200 gpu of 3ds is 3 generations ahead you *******..and ps vita is overall same as ps3 which is lame..and oh ya those games like uncharted and wipeout are even lamer...you even havent seen 3ds dont you..?? i opened it myself you *******. psv cant... show more you all guys are just jelous..its not about overclocking and the pica 200 gpu of 3ds is 3 generations ahead you *******..and ps vita is overall same as ps3 which is lame..and oh ya those games like uncharted and wipeout are even lamer...you even havent seen 3ds dont you..?? i opened it myself you *******. psv cant even goto 1ghz you fags use your brain those arm cortex of psv cpu is the smaller parts of xenos cpu and yes psv has good ram but 3ds gpu is around 1 ghz but underclocked at 400mhz..and you think whatever has ign posted its true..?? the information you get on internet is not always true and its of low quality..use some sense fags...
11 answers 11