I have no idea if this has been asked for, seems totally obvious and is just plain stupid so don't judge.?

I can't be asked to look through the help section, it's just something that's nagging me. Theirs a limit of 20 answers per day right? Say you didn't answer any questions yesterday are they added on to the limit for today, so 40 answers possible today? Do they keep adding on if you remain inactive for a certain period or do they disappear and reset the following day to always 20?

No sarcastic or judgemental comments, I just want a straight answer. I appreciate anyone who does take the time to answer, thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Even if you don't answer any questions yesterday you still only have 20 today. Level two is 40. I think it keeps going up by 20 each level.

The number of answers allowed does not carry over. If you go up to level 2, you get 40 answers a day.