WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE OBAMA?!!?

personally i dont get it!! he gave us healthcare, the economy is getting back to normal, he ended th war on terror and people still hate him?? really, i mean he did more than bush did if anything bush got us into this war and now because obama isn't a miracle worker no one wants to re-elect him give me a break.... show more personally i dont get it!! he gave us healthcare, the economy is getting back to normal, he ended th war on terror and people still hate him?? really, i mean he did more than bush did if anything bush got us into this war and now because obama isn't a miracle worker no one wants to re-elect him give me a break. dont you guys take history, he is only the president he cant do much if the senate and house of representatives dont agree with him so if things dont get done HE SHOULD NOT BE THE ONE TO BLAME. blame the house of representative who, lets be real, have more power than any president would ever have.

but at the end of the day the real problem most obama haters have i believe is greed... they may not have the same money they used to have and because obama is trying to make it more fair to live in this world for EVERY AMERICAN now there is a problem?...
Update: I support equality and fairness for all within a capitalist nation!!! if that makes me a cheerleader to you i could care less...
Update 2: im sorry Nick Cllins if he didnt do ALL of these things then who did cause i dont see any other presidents walking around... his policies had a tremendous impact on the poor of this country ok, and that should be good enough for all of us.
Update 3: Nick Cllins it is partly the republicans in the house of representatives who are not allowing bills to get passed lets be real here. so if obama blames them he is not too far off..
Update 4: I respect what you said MattyJ and as for LearnDNA dude you rock!!! X3
Update 5: HipHop guy this is AMERICA, the land built and proped up on a pile of dreams!!!