Why can't someone just put the information on the internet for weight loss instead of making you buy it?

Some of those programs actually look like they have some pretty good information in it to help lose weight. But im 14 i cant buy them! i want to be in shape and there's nowhere for me to look for advice. Nowhere to look to for good information anyway... so basically i'm asking if anyone really knows the... show more Some of those programs actually look like they have some pretty good information in it to help lose weight. But im 14 i cant buy them! i want to be in shape and there's nowhere for me to look for advice. Nowhere to look to for good information anyway... so basically i'm asking if anyone really knows the true secret for getting fit that actually works quickly that i don't already know. And by that i mean i don't want the same information that i can find anywhere else; like the fact that i should eat right. duh i know that already. Any GOOD advice for me?