What computer should i get?

ok so im a gamer but i also like using recording software to record my gameplay and im looking for a new computer my old one was a 2007 hp all in one computer and around 2010 it started being really really slow let me put it this way i had lag in mine craft like i had to use the fog button ever 2 seconds just to... show more ok so im a gamer but i also like using recording software to record my gameplay and im looking for a new computer my old one was a 2007 hp all in one computer and around 2010 it started being really really slow let me put it this way i had lag in mine craft like i had to use the fog button ever 2 seconds just to play and it still was laggy im looking for a fast computer that will last me like 7 years or so and i want to be able to play games like assassins creed brotherhood dead island and all those great games but my computer just cant alright enough with the rant :P

but now while i was recording a gameplay my computer froze on me so i restarted it and it pretty much died on me so i cant use it so i want a strong gaming computer that i can also use for recording and burning dvds and cds preferably with a sd slot must have usb slots but if it doesnt have sd slot i guess i cant find another way but anyways please i need a idea a strong computer thats what im looking for

im turning 13 in November on the 11th

so please help me
Update: my screen recording software is fraps camtasia studio 7 and wave pad audio editor

but im also thinking in the future of buying a dazzler