What do you think about humans being omivores/herbivores?

Okay, first of, I'm a meat eater, but I obviously eat fruit/vegatable matter aswell. I support of the humans eating meat, but what I don't support, is when the animals are physically hurt, and left in pain to die, for example slitting the animals throat alive, and leaving it to die, instead of killing it... show more Okay, first of, I'm a meat eater, but I obviously eat fruit/vegatable matter aswell. I support of the humans eating meat, but what I don't support, is when the animals are physically hurt, and left in pain to die, for example slitting the animals throat alive, and leaving it to die, instead of killing it quickly, and humanely first. Aslong as I know that the companys I'm getting my meat from kill their animals humanely, I'm happy. Okay so lets get onto peoples opinions on whether we are meat eaters and vegatable, or just vegatable.

Okay first off, lets see evidence of humans being herbivores:

1. We do not have the natrual ability to kill prey for food - although we can with weapons.
2. We have similar teeth to herbivors
3. We have not got the ability to eat raw meat like herbivores.
4. What is it? something to do with our intestine and the herbivores intestine, with the fact they are the same opposed to carvivorous animals.
Their is probably more, but I don't know them all.

Why we should be omnivores:

1. Like I said about us not having the ability to bring down large prey like lions/tigers bears do, we do have the ability to catch some prey natrually, without weapons, for example we could catch something like a squirell, or a bird, or we could catch small types of monkeys if we was lightning fast, with a bit of practise, this could be very easy for humans.

2. Also unlike all other herbivorous animals, we cannot eat grass, you go out on a survival mission and try living on grass like other herbivores, see what happens - you'd die.

3. We have what I like to call the 'petite canine' - carnivorous animals have canines, unlike herbivores, and instead of having all flat vegatable chomping teeth like most herbivores, we have small canine like teeth, like carnivores.

So what do you guys think?

Personally I do believe we are natrual herbivores, but I also believe we are born natrually to eat meat if we need to. If a human got stranded in the middle of know where on an island, they would struggle to leave without having some meat in their diet.
Finaly,please support each others opinion, and no arguing!! :)
So what do you think?