Critique me please? Can you tell me how this is?

Kira tossed little marbles at Aaron's window from the window in the den. When he came to it, she held up a board that read: WE NEED TO TALK. GET OVER HERE! A minute later, he was there. She showed him the pregnancy test. "What is this?" His brow furrowed in confusion. "What does it look like... show more Kira tossed little marbles at Aaron's window from the window in the den. When he came to it, she held up a board that read: WE NEED TO TALK. GET OVER HERE! A minute later, he was there. She showed him the pregnancy test. "What is this?" His brow furrowed in confusion.
"What does it look like asshole? Fatherhood."
"This is just a home test..."
"Yeah, and my sister took me to the doctor. So next."
"Well. Then I guess we're having a kid."
"That's it? Do you know what this means?"
"It means I got you pregnant. We're having a kid."
"Go home," Kira ordered in frustration.

AJ left, and Kira went to get a posterboard and her laptop and printer. She put together a presentation to spell it out. They were kids, and the picture wasn't as black and white as he thought it was. They belonged to something smaller than a grape at present. Didn't he know how scary that was?

After her project, Kira went to Aaron's house, and his stepsister, Lolita, came to the door. She was fifteen with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked like her dad.

"Lolita. Is Aaron around?"
"Yep.- AJ! Kira's here to see you!"

AJ came out from the kitchen, and Kira told him she had something to show him and his family. As his mother watched her present her facts about teenage pregnancy, she considered killing her son and Kira both. She wasn't happy about this. She didn't speak much English, but she definitely got the gist of things, and things weren't great.

"Aaron!" She turned to him, fire in her eyes. He raised his hands in surrender.
"Lo siento Mama," he said pleadingly, explaining that he didn't do it on purpose.
After five minutes of shouting, Yolanda calmed down. "Ke-ra," she said slowly. "You havin a baby?"
"Yes," Kira said softly and nodded.
"I'm goin be una abuela?" She asked AJ.
"Lo siento," was his response. He was a little pissed at Kira. He would've handled this a lot more smoothly. But no. She had to be a smartass and ruin things.
"Que esto funcione." Make it work, was her final suggestion before she left the room.

His stepfather rubbed his shoulder. "I'll talk to her."
"Good luck with all that." Lolita left the house.

Aaron glared at Kira. "I could've told my own mother," he growled.
"And sugar coat it? No. Everybody needs a little dose of reality. Get over it."

Kira took her posterboard and left. Aaron followed, trying to get past the anger to the core of what really mattered right now. "Hey Kira,' he said softly.
"What?"
"I'll be there."
"I know," she said confidently.

Kira hopped over the fence and went in the house. Declan was on the couch, staring at Kira's very first sonogram. The baby didn't have any form yet, but he definitely knew that heartbeat would soon become a baby.

"So it's the kid next door?" He asked quietly.

"How do you know that?"
"You wouldn't just randomly march over there with your little posterboard."
"I was supposed to be an aunt. Not a mother. We used protection."
"Protection," Declan snorted, although he didn't find this funny. "What about school, Kira?"
"I'll just... finish this trimeseter and then homeschool."
"Nine weeks," he muttered. "God, Kira."
"Désolé," she said, lip quivering. She didn't want to talk anymore, so she ran to her room and locked the door. "F-ck!" she shouted. She was irritated, confused, angry, and sad all at once.

Kira looked down and touched her stomach. This would ruin her body, her life, her goals. Everything. Why did sex seem like a good idea? She didn't even like Aaron at all, now with this going on. She hated him. She wanted to kill him. At the same time, she knew she would definitely need him.

Kira laid in bed just as Jordan called her. "Hello?"
"Hey, why haven't you been returning my texts? What's wrong with you?"
"I'm having a baby."
"Okay, now really. What's wrong?"
"Jay, I'm having a kid. I'm dead for real."
"How are you having a baby? B-tch, girls get pregnant by boys."
"No sh-t."
"Really? A boy? You were with a guy?"
"I tried to be. I wanna kill him now."
"Is he cute?"
"Jay!"
"Right. What are you gon do?"
"Keep it. I'm nine weeks."
"Can I be the godmother?"
"Sure, Jay. Whatever."

Kira was not at all surprised that her best friend was missing the bigger picture: his best friend no longer had a life. She wasn't even mad at him, though. He was making her f
Update: This is from something longer The aduience already knows she's regnant I talk abot her staring at the home test. But I'll try to work on the other stuff