Democrats, who do you want to get the Republican nomination?

Republicans can answer too if they'd like. I'm a Moderate Democrat, but I am concerned about who gets the Republican nomination. If my guy loses the election, I want to make sure that we have a strong leader. Not a Mike Huckabee or Sarah Palin. So I ask my fellow Dems, who do you want to get the Republican... show more Republicans can answer too if they'd like. I'm a Moderate Democrat, but I am concerned about who gets the Republican nomination. If my guy loses the election, I want to make sure that we have a strong leader. Not a Mike Huckabee or Sarah Palin. So I ask my fellow Dems, who do you want to get the Republican nomination?

I cast my vote for Mitt Romney or Herman Cain. They both seem to be very levelheaded, intelligent men and I wouldn't mind them leading my country if Obama couldn't fill those shoes a second time. The only thing that irks me about them, particularly Cain, are their strong moral stances against non-Christians and homosexuality. But all-in all, they seem like pretty well-rounded individuals.
10 answers 10