Can anyone check out my brand-new fanart contest for those that are interested in art? What do u think of it?

In this new fanart contest I have, you are eligable to win $20 worth of points card for your favorite console such as Wii, 3DS, PS3, 360, PSP, etc., mp3 player such as iPod/iPad, for your PC gaming, etc. You can choose... but THAT's only if you are able to win first place in this fanart contest, so if you wanna... show more In this new fanart contest I have, you are eligable to win $20 worth of points card for your favorite console such as Wii, 3DS, PS3, 360, PSP, etc., mp3 player such as iPod/iPad, for your PC gaming, etc. You can choose... but THAT's only if you are able to win first place in this fanart contest, so if you wanna find out more about this fanart contest, here's the video explaining all about it, hope to see some of yous participating, let me know.

If you finished your fanart, send it to my email at denoxkunX @ gmail . com

And can you please pass on the word to everyone that may be interested to enter and check this video out? I'll very much appreciate it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brkDAG0woFg