how much does it cost to ship things by sea to Davao, Philippines, from Lincoln Nebraska USA?

I just want to know how much per pound to ship things like shoes etc. to Philippines. Air is so expensive I am wondering about sea shipping. I don't care how long it takes I just want a good price. I live in the USA in Lincoln Nebraska. Want to ship things to Davao city in the Philippines. some times Manila Philippines also

Best Answer

Nebraska is nowhere near the sea. You would have to transport whatever you want to send by sea first to a seaport. This would mean first by land or air, then by sea.

P.S. Don't listen to Mark. He is an ignoramus. Just read his questions and laugh to yourself at his intelligence or lack there of.

i assume you're saying which you're able to have sufficient money a rhinoplasty. remarkable, then set an appointment with a well being practitioner and characteristic him take a seem at your nostril and make suggestions. he will inform you what needs to be finished, what could properly be finished, and what the cost is.

• coco

Around $75, check out the forexworld.com website.

• Mark

Call LBC