What should I do I think my dad has bad parenting skills?

Ok let me first introduce myself. I am a 13 year old girl. Second I would like to say that I am Somali-American or African American or whatever so what I am trying to say is my dads methods of parenting are kind of FOB. (fresh of the boat hehe). Third off my mom is mentally ill in another country, so do not suggest... show more Ok let me first introduce myself. I am a 13 year old girl. Second I would like to say that I am Somali-American or African American or whatever so what I am trying to say is my dads methods of parenting are kind of FOB. (fresh of the boat hehe). Third off my mom is mentally ill in another country, so do not suggest I ask my mom. Now let me tell you what happened!

On Sunday my dad said I need to go to Quran classes and I told my dad I did not want to attend, nicely. I begged and pleaded. And he said no. The reason I don't want to go is because the people there look down upon you. I didn't grow up learning my religion and culture and I guess my dad thought it'd be a good idea to sign me up again this year. I WAS TIRED OF IT. The people and teachers are so rude.I tried sitting down and talking to him a couple times. He just thinks I hate my religion, which Is true but I am not lying when I say that they look down on you and judge you. I wouldn't mind going if they weren't so judgmental, just for the sake of making my dad happy. Than Monday came along and he was taking forever in the bathroom. I finally said I am going to be late and stuff and he kept yelling at me saying I can't do this and that just cause of Sunday.I didn't want to go to school crying so I skipped and I made sure he knew to PISS him off. (I KNOW THAT WAS MY FAULT) but either way the consequences for not going to Quran class and skipping school has not changed. He took away my phone, which I didn't mind all too much. He said I have to come STRAIGHT from school. Cannot hang with friends or go outside. Didn't mind it either. Than he said I couldn't use the computer and tv (he is not here, so hehe) and I can always read a book once he gets home. BUT WHEN HE SAID I COULDN'T GO TO VOLLEYBALL I FLIPPED. First off he is WASTING his own money. it was $115 and he can't get a refund. He doesn't care he said I could not go! Should I just go?I have a ride with a friend but he hates them (he hates everyone, he thinks he is perfect) So what should I do. I NEED to go. I WANT to go. DOING SPORTS SHOULDN'T ME A PRIVILEGE ABLE TO BE TAKEN AWAY AT ANY MOMENT. :( what the hell do i tell my friend when she picks me up? "oh I can't go i got in trouble" SERIOUSLY.