An interesting PC games?

Okay.. so to start with, if you aren't going to read the whole question.. please, don't answer. You're wasting my time because you wont likely offer what I need like that, and you're wasting yours because you're writing something that I will ignore if it's not connected to my question. I... show more Okay.. so to start with, if you aren't going to read the whole question.. please, don't answer.
You're wasting my time because you wont likely offer what I need like that, and you're wasting yours because you're writing something that I will ignore if it's not connected to my question.

I live with my ten year old brother - almost eleven.The game I'm looking for is for him.
Now, before I get offered games like smurfs and what not, keep in mind that I have no problem with him playing games which have some blood in them.He's a kid, a boy at it.He wont get trauma from playing a game in which he can see a woman's behind or someone scraping a knee.I also doubt a game will make him steal my money to buy a gun and kill people with it, so yeah.. for the sake of my nerves, spare me of such answers.Already got them on two other sites.

He's looking for something that he can kill time on when he's not outside and/or doing chores/studying.So to be brief.. I do appreciate games which are made for learning, how ever, he's a straight A student, and most of the "educational" games I saw so far, are designed for either kids very, very young, very, very slow, or uninformed.. So please take caution when offering these.He's young, not falling behind in mentality.

And from his own words, he does like things such as RPG games, action games such as first person shooters, hack and slash types of games and what not.
He had Diablo for a while, but due to a dog that we owned at the time, the cd became a chew toy.
He's recently tried Flyff - an online mass rpg, apparently liked the game play though disliked the art/environment/characters.I do believe we've had resident evil at some point, but that was for our playstation, and the thing kinda died..

While advising games for him, I would suggest just giving me names of games you'd tell your own friends to play, and not someone of "his age".I keep mentioning this only because the games I was suggested last two times when I've asked this were ones I wouldn't advise for a six-year-old, much less anyone older.

Oh, and no, I don't mind if it's a a MMO.
If anything, I'd rather have him communicate with others that way, then sit at home and stare at the wall while I'm at work. :l