What handheld should i get for my birthday?

my birthday is in November and i was thinking of getting a 3ds i own a wii and i use to own a xbox 360 until it got rrod and we decided after having 3 that were not gonna get another one also i use to be addicted to the xbox 360 so my parents dont want me to have another console but they decided im now aloud to get... show more my birthday is in November and i was thinking of getting a 3ds i own a wii and i use to own a xbox 360 until it got rrod and we decided after having 3 that were not gonna get another one also i use to be addicted to the xbox 360 so my parents dont want me to have another console but they decided im now aloud to get a handheld so i was wondering should i get the 3ds or pre order the ps vita i really dont feel like waiting until january for it to come out also i live in israel so i would have to buy one from israel

and im a really big nintendo fan so should i buy one ?

plus i dont think the ps vita will be out in israel at least until 10 to 20 days after official release because thats what always happens

and i know for a fact that there is already 3ds in stores in israel so should i get one?

and thank you for reading all this
Update: turning 13