Which Middle Eastern country is best to travel to?

Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus and Egypt

Of the 5 countries above, which Middle Eastern country would be the best to travel to?

The qualities I'm looking for are:

1. Safety (less theft, mugging and slim chances of riots)

2. Historical and cultural sites

3. Beautiful landscapes

4. Tourist-friendly in general (English-speaking locals, nice accommodations, good infrastructures)

5. Amazing food

Egypt, Cyprus, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria

Would you rank the 5 countries in order (from the best to the worst)?

• Best Answer

okay I am an Arab girl and I have been to all those countries listed so here's the truth::

* when it gets to Safety then 100% the answer is JORDAN! It's known all over the Middle East of how SAFE Jordan is, it's super peaceful and u can find police everywhere u go so no worries about that.

2. Historical and cultural sites

* Egypt and Jordan have alot of Historical and Cultural sites!

3. Beautiful landscapes

* Jordan, Lebanon have super beautiful Landscapes.

* most Jordanians Speak English pretty good and u will not have trouble considering that as they are very educated people.

5. Amazing food

*Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt.. they ALL have amazing food that I must admit :)

(so it's pretty obvious Jordan is ur destination to go!) check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB8i3zeNzJM

Youtube thumbnail

I am Jordanian by the way but I am saying this cause it's true, I love Egypt and Lebanon but right now they are anything but safe :s

so HAVE FUN!! and if u wanted more info. about Jordan here's a good website:

http://visitjordan.com/

p.s u can contact me for more ;)

Source(s): Me :)

Jordan

Egypt

Cyprus

Lebanon

Syria

Jordan is best all-around right now. It's untouched by the unrest that is present in a lot of the Middle East right now, it has many incredible sites like Petra, Kerak, the Dead Sea; the Wadi Rum is a world heritage site for being one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world; majority of people speak some English and are overbearingly friendly; if you like Arabic food, you won't be disappointed.

Egypt is a little less safe, both because it's more densely populated than Jordan and because it currently has a transitional government and just underwent a revolution. You probably would not be targeted, but there is a good chance of riots in places like Cairo right now. Other than that, Egypt is amazing.

Cyprus I'm not too familiar with, but it's bound to be safer than Lebanon (which is ruled by Hezbollah) or Syria (which is undergoing a very bloody uprising, and the government IS targeting westerners). Definitely avoid Syria.

• NAWAZ

none of above mentioned countries is bad or worst, all are best. the security situation is not good in Syria and Egypt. Lebanon can be unststable anytybe hence unpredictable. jordan and cyprus are calm these days. food is good everywhere and English-speakers can be found in five stars only. Accomodations r nice everywhere. As for me I will not hesitate to go to egypt, syria and lebanon bcz i am already working in Darfur Sudan.

It ain't with reference to the full midsection east, or Afghanistan in South Asia. distinctive ethnic communities might have distinctive approach... it quite is surely secure in important and northern Afghanistan whilst it quite is almost surely risky to be a yank in easter and southern Afghanistan. probable a similar is going for the midsection east.

Well if i would be in you place first i will find out the language and friendly atmosphire..oky have you think about kenya ??NO??then buddy try cost province were buy we speak approximatly 5 and that is widely spoken execluding english and native language..so this time try kenya and fill the diffrents..ciao amore

• Kevin7

Syria is ruled by a brutal, cruel and inhuman regime, no people should visit it . I think Cyprus or Israel are the best choices

Syria is the most beautiful and safe HONESTLY . I don't know what your media says but it had a very special historical legacy and the food is the most delicious among them all

• 1:Cyprus

2:Jordan

3:Lebanon

4:Egypt

5:Syria

Also, though I realize this was not one of the options, I would STRONGLY suggest visiting Morocco. It's very nice there, and its pretty safe to travel there :)

Cyprus

Jordan

Lebanon

Syria

Egypt

• Katia

Cyprus

lebanon

Jordan

Egypt

Syria