What's a good motivation to make old time Yahoo Answers Philippines Travel users come back to visit?

Best Answer

Prison time for trolling would help. Likewise for the numerous pinay/pinoy racists who come online just to bash & insult foreigners. Especially the ones jealous of Americans.. Pinoys jealous of big weiner or lost g.f. to one. And pinays who got dumped by white stud or didn't get paid in VIP room..

• J@ps

Sadly, just seeing at least a few questions that are really worth the time and the effort to respond to.

And reading through a page of answers and knowing that these people gave up a portion of their valuable time to really help somebody out (people who they don't even know).

On a happy note, just reading this question and the responses is a good motivation already.

• maej

having real accounts restored after being mistakenly suspended, just like mine...wooohooo!!!!!

As yahoo said, we should be watchful and help make this place (YAP) a better place~ I guess it would be better if we start healing this place as MJ said, heal the world, (in this case YAP), make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race (users). That I think i more than enough motivation for regular old-timers to come back for good...

After all, YAP is a place to learn and be informed.

No one can do that. Each of us are here for a reason. Some to share, some to get information, some to just pass the time, and others passing the time and getting a kick out of irritating people. On cyberspace, this is all possible.

Bring back the old times I guess? Um...(I meant that one as a joke). Well, I miss all the actions, the dramas, and most especially the exchange of funny and comedic expressions. I remember back in those days where I visit Y!AP just to break a smile on my face but now times have changed. I find Y!AP as boring as hell. SAD.

Source(s): Experience

Seeing old friends, and the chance of inspiring others who have yanked YAP out to give it a try, if only for curiosity.

In fact, that was precisely my motivation when I came back after a very long hiatus. And decided to stay.

A good motivation? To bring YAP back to what is was originally meant to be - A place to HELP others - Not a place to troll & make rude remarks about yourselves & others.

• Tootoy

I am fairly new to YA Philippines, and I enjoy the bits and pieces of information I glean from it that I couldn't otherwise get anywhere else. Now it's here that I want to thank "lakwatsa" for befriending me and for being agreeable even when he disagrees with my answers.

You must remember that some on this section are just a child and teenager that make this place a playground.

But, if you are here, just avoid those trolls and don't let some unexpected debate fall into heated argument that will disturb this section, no matter how sincere is your answer, still you cannot please everybody to agree on your sincere opinion.

Just do your role by answering those question that useful on your own thoughts.

...........................................

Source(s): Senses Good luck

1) Stop the rudeness remarks and answers on this forum

OTHERS;

2) Clean the bad elements in your country. Instead of protecting the public, they were the ones who are masterminding the crime. Yes I'm talking about the Philippine Police and members of the armed force

3) When travelling, there are no clean rest place to relieve yourself. People pizz and sh!t all over.

4) Garbage and all kinds of health hazard that no one dares to pick up and put things on a proper place.

NO WONDER, OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES ARE CALLING THE PHILIPPINES THE GARBAGE OF ASIA. PHILIPPINES TOURISM NOW IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST FOR TOURIST DESTINATION. DO YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH INCOME IT CAN HELP YOUR COUNTRY WITH TOURISM? REGRET IS ALWAYS FOUND LAST.

Happily living somewhere in Asia and defintely not Philippines.

• i will never forget Y! answers Philippines because of here, i met new friends. so sometimes, i check the page when i miss yapping but seldom answer some Qs because i feel lazy :D