Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

i need body guard in zamboanga city phillipines?

i'm coming to zamboanga city phillipines sept 22 2011 i need a body guard

Best Answer

Just carry a rooster under your arm, a bottle of rum in the other hand and a fat old Mama-san walking behind you. . They will think you're a local elder.

p.s. I think the point by Bhuwisit is interesting. And it makes me think no one could be that detailed or stupid accidently. I think we all got Trolled by this question..

• ?

Your body guard will be the one to set up your abduction- LOL. Why on earth are you going in the first place if you are so nervous? A friend of mine went for two days and one night last year and had a great time. I wouldn't go because I don't have any friends there, but I went to General Santos for a few days and had a great time. If you don't have friends there, or aren't meeting anyone there, why go? Go to Cebu City instead. If you insist on going to Zamboanga City the best thing is to keep a low profile. Listen to the advice of your Hotel desk clerk about areas to avoid. Stay near the Hotel evenings and go to bed early- less crime in the mornings. I think you might attract too much attention to yourself contacting body guard agencies. Go low key and wear old sneakers and a cheap Timex watch. You should be safe enough staying in town for a day or two.

Either contact the police there or click on "hotfrog.ph" then click on Zamboanga City" There is a list of services there.

Good Luck!

Why would you go to Zamboanga? You know the risk of going there, especially you a foreigner, in one of the most dangerous places in the Philippines.

Some of my co-workers including my boss went to Philippines, like cebu, zamboanga,Puerto princesa and some part of the country without any body guards.

and they came back well and alive.

enjoy and God bless.

Acquire a licensed firearm also with permit to carry.

contact me i'll give best and familiar person in that area.. i usually give bodyguards to my foreign friends they have firearms too.

at your service

You need me!!!

Why?