Anyone Willing to Gameshare Borderlands and Infamous 2 in exchange for my Xbox Live Gamertag?

So recently my xbox 360 got the cursed red ring of death and I switched over to PS3. This leaves my old XBL gamertag unused with all of my purchases (Sonic Adventure with DLC, Sonic 2, Megaman 9, Megaman 10 with DLC, Devil May Cry 4, Castle Crashers with DLC, All Halo 3 Map Packs, DOOM 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, some... show more So recently my xbox 360 got the cursed red ring of death and I switched over to PS3. This leaves my old XBL gamertag unused with all of my purchases (Sonic Adventure with DLC, Sonic 2, Megaman 9, Megaman 10 with DLC, Devil May Cry 4, Castle Crashers with DLC, All Halo 3 Map Packs, DOOM 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2, some Dante's Inferno DLC, and a Modern Warfare 2 map pack.) I would be willing to give my Gamertag info to someone who is willing to gameshare on PSN with me for Borderlands and Infamous 2. If anyone is interested please let me know, or send me a message on PSN my username is InfernalPlague. Thank you for your time!
Update: This isn't a scam so ignore the dude that says it is. Anyone who owns an Xbox 360 would know that your can RECOVER GAMERTAGS to another Xbox and as long as you have a controller signed into that gamertag you can download and use all of its purchases.