My step daughters are illegal and minors and if I adopt them can they get there social security number?

I was born in America and I married my wife who was illegal. Her daughters are still illegal and I want to adopt them, will they get there social security numbers once I adopted them. I love them a lot and the oldest is 15 so I want her to start driving. ( We live in Florida.)
Update: Go back to there Home countries? My good sirs you do realize that every one is illegal right? If that's the case you should go back to Europe were you all came from. Look all I am looking for is answers and all I got was deport them and no I won't deport them and they won't get deported so deal with it. show more Go back to there Home countries? My good sirs you do realize that every one is illegal right? If that's the case you should go back to Europe were you all came from. Look all I am looking for is answers and all I got was deport them and no I won't deport them and they won't get deported so deal with it.