I need to know the best way to get people to stop hassling me about my dog?

I have a big dog who has started the phase where he humps other dogs trying to assert dominance and such. I have started training and pull him off every time he starts to hump and tell him "stop" and make him sit. He is still learning though so still tries a bit more than I would like and people at the... show more I have a big dog who has started the phase where he humps other dogs trying to assert dominance and such. I have started training and pull him off every time he starts to hump and tell him "stop" and make him sit. He is still learning though so still tries a bit more than I would like and people at the dog park tell me I have to leave or that my dog is being aggressive (He isn't, he is a very friendly dog and has never bit another living thing) or what have you. Basically just making it seem like I have a untrained dog (also not true he has done a lot of training and knows plenty of commands as well as proper social skills he just has this issue we are working on right now). I just want to know the best way to get people to lay off a little and to understand that my dog is going through a phase and that he is learning. What can I do about uptight dog owners?
Update: He is neutered and I'm certainly not going to stop bringing him around other dogs while I'm trying to train him to stop humping dogs. That would be counter-productive as he would never be able to learn. He needs to remain socialized. I'm not looking for ways to stop him from humping, I've done that research and... show more He is neutered and I'm certainly not going to stop bringing him around other dogs while I'm trying to train him to stop humping dogs. That would be counter-productive as he would never be able to learn. He needs to remain socialized. I'm not looking for ways to stop him from humping, I've done that research and have started implementing a good many techniques. I want to know how to talk to owners and get them to understand that he is young and learning without coming off as rude or irresponsible. I love the idea of having a dog teach him whats what and am a big believer in letting dogs work things out (because in my experience they can) and when a dog does yell at my dog he leaves that one alone, it's not the dogs i'm worried about though, they're all happy, just the owners
Update 2: I would just like to say to "munchkin" , my dog is not a puppy..when did I say that? He has been through his basic and intermediate classes and has been socialized around people, dogs, cats, ferrets and all sorts of other animals since he was a puppy. He has also done leash and recall training and is actually well... show more I would just like to say to "munchkin" , my dog is not a puppy..when did I say that? He has been through his basic and intermediate classes and has been socialized around people, dogs, cats, ferrets and all sorts of other animals since he was a puppy. He has also done leash and recall training and is actually well trained. You assumed a lot there. I have spoken to the vet and my trainer about this behavior in my young adult dog and they both agree that this is a phase that with consistency will be trained out.I do not allow my dog to actually hump other peoples dogs. I stop him whenever he starts, he has gone to dog parks for a long time and this is a pretty new thing for him. He is not hurting anyone in any way. And although I do understand that if he were humping away for a full on min or something he would start a fight but I obviously never allow it to get to that point. You did not answer my question at all or even address it. Also when contacting the dog park owners they agreed t