What do you think of this?

This is just a mental exercise, not meant to be disrespectful to anyone. God is said to be Super Powerful. So if God is SO POWERFUL, can "HE" build a mountain so large that "HE, HIMSELF" cannot destroy. If the answer is YES, then "HE" is not so powerful, since "HE" cannot... show more This is just a mental exercise, not meant to be disrespectful to anyone.
God is said to be Super Powerful.
So if God is SO POWERFUL, can "HE" build a mountain so large that "HE, HIMSELF" cannot destroy.
If the answer is YES, then "HE" is not so powerful, since "HE" cannot destroy it.
If the answer is NO, then "HE" is not so powerful, since "HE" cannot build such a large mountain.
I was asked this question long time ago, and could not find an explanation for it.
Later I though on the concept of INFINITY, there is where both things can be possible, build it and destroy it.
I'm curious about some comments you may have.
Thank you.