Nintendo 3DS or PS Vita?

I've been tinkering with the idea of getting a new handheld console ever since I lost my old DS, but I've been torn between getting a 3DS or the PSVita. Now both are $249, so the price is no problem, but it does complicate which one to choose. But here's a list of pros for each console. Nintendo... show more I've been tinkering with the idea of getting a new handheld console ever since I lost my old DS, but I've been torn between getting a 3DS or the PSVita. Now both are $249, so the price is no problem, but it does complicate which one to choose. But here's a list of pros for each console.

Nintendo 3DS:
- I've used Nintendo handhelds for most of my life.
- Will have far more games for it such as Ocarina of Time, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and a Super Mario game.
- I will be able to play all my old DS games again.
- But to me, the 3D aspect of it is just a gimmick.

PlayStation Vita:
- I've never owned a PS handheld, so it's something new for me.
- Although it will have few games at first, it will have LittleBigPlanet, Dust 514, and a Bioshock game that is being made by Ken Levine and Irrational, not like Bioshock 2. But especially that Bioshock game.
- It has some touch pad, which seems nice.
- The graphics, though, just tell me how outdated the hardware is for the 360 and PS3, and I prefer gameplay over graphics.