why are Americans so hated in the world?

from Europe, to Asia, to South America

They are on par with Muslims as the most hated people in the world.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

because they are correctly known as ignorant, arrogant, loud, rude, self-centered, over-consuming, overly religious warmongers. They know very little about other countries and cultures. Their TV programming is almost 100% domestic production. They are scared to ever do foreign travel----if so, only to Mexico or the Caribbean. They understand nothing about foreign cultures and people. their minds are filled with stupid sports and reality TV tidbits. Many of them don't even know the name of their gov officials.

They love the idea of bombing little countries, whose names they have never heard of before.

They hate interaction with other human beings so they isolate themselves in their cars and big lots away from neighbors. Also why they hate public transportation (it makes them be close or face to face with strangers-----oh my!)

Simply they love to hate.

And the world knows much more about them than they know about the world.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Actually, most foreigners have a positive view of America. When they think of this country, they don't think of the things we think about. They aren't thinking about our current domestic problems because they are not from here and do not know about them. They think about our history and all of the accomplishments America has made in this last century. That is why the 20th century was called the "American Century." We were a superpower who saved the world from Nazism and Communism, sent a man to the moon, and invented the automobile, among other things. Many foreigners have a great deal of respect for this country. Let's keep it that way.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

How can this be??????

I thought when stinkbomba won the election, the whole world was gonna hold hands and sing that utopian anthem 'kumbayah'?

And I thought the whole world would love us again.

Frankly, I couldn't give a fig newton what the rest of the world thinks of us. If you don't like us, leave us alone.

• 9 years ago

We aren't as hated as some would have you believe. Those who want us to be hated are in control of the media disseminating these lies.

Oh, and if you are going to present such a generalization, it would be strongly suggested you provide SOME SOURCE for your conclusion!

1. REPEAL the 16th Amendment!!

2. DISBAND The FED!

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE

Youtube thumbnail

Republican since before she was born… and PROUD of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because we do what most people in the world would like to do but can't.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't know and more importantly, don't care. I think it's because most americans don't give a sh!t either about Europeans or Asians. Pfffff who are they anyhow, they're a half-world away.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Envy

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We AREN'T --- only our government is (and for good reason in many cases---but not all cases).

I've traveled the world many times, so I know something about this.

• logan
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Jealousy for the most part. Other then that it has to be because of those in Washington D.C....they are all idiots.

• 9 years ago

Let's cut foreign aid - then they'll at least have a reason for their hate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.