Ps3 or xbox 360 slim?

for my birthday my dad allowed me to get the xbox 360 slim 250 with kinect but he also saw that there is the ps3 320 so he asked me what i wanted for my birthday so i need help chosing 1st of all i had a xbox before and i loved it but i never had a ps3 so i dont know what i would like better i tried the ps3 at my... show more for my birthday my dad allowed me to get the xbox 360 slim 250 with kinect but he also saw that there is the ps3 320 so he asked me what i wanted for my birthday so i need help chosing 1st of all i had a xbox before and i loved it but i never had a ps3 so i dont know what i would like better i tried the ps3 at my friends house and it was really fun but yet i read pages on the internet and they said the online experience on the xbox is better then the ps3 but also the xbox costs money for live i have no problem with paying live fees but still what should i get just incase i will list some of my favorite games:

xbox 360:
halo
call of duty
mass effect
naruto ( yeah i know but still i like the anime :P )
gears of war

ps3:
uncharted
god of war
naruto ( lol i just really like the anime )

there are like 2 more but i cant think of them so let me tell you what games im gonna be playing the most probally naruto call of duty and halo

anyways i know this is hard especially since i never played the ps3 games i listed except naruto but i played all the games i listed on the xbox 360 list and i have friends that own xboxs

but only one thing im worried about can i get the red ring of death on the xbox 360 slim

i really hated getting that

anyways im really sorry for making this long