I've been trying to eat right but I messed up today. Also, tips for oatmeal?

So the past week I've been doing nothing but cardio (Running, suicides, and basketball) workouts, crunches, and pull ups. I've been sticking with peanut butter banana sandwiches, apples, granola bars, and chicken. Today, I didn't have bananas. And I didn't feel like eating chicken (oven baked... show more So the past week I've been doing nothing but cardio (Running, suicides, and basketball) workouts, crunches, and pull ups. I've been sticking with peanut butter banana sandwiches, apples, granola bars, and chicken. Today, I didn't have bananas. And I didn't feel like eating chicken (oven baked chicken from the grocery store) I only drink water and milk. Today, I ordered 22 wings (pizza hut) and bought a burrito from chipotle. I ate like half of the 22 wings and finished everything else. Will I be fine as long as I continue my workout routine and try to stay away from my cravings from now on? I'm just trying to lose some weight before I go to boot camp in september. I just need some insight on this.

ALSO, I need some tips on making oatmeal. I know it's easy. I bought oatmeal yesterday and made a bowl this morning. I did exactly what it said on the Quaker oats instruction side. 1/2 cup oats. 1 cup water. NO salt. 5 minutes, etc. 5 minutes it was already done in the pot and I poured it in the bowl. I poured some milk in (I read online that pouring milk after makes it better) I think I poured a bit too much (I didn't use a cup)..Then my oatmeal was just watery. Didn't taste any good.

Any tips on making good oatmeal? A certain amount of such and if I should add milk or not? Just some help on this too.

Easy 10 points. Just please be helpful on these 2 questions. Thanks!!