Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

WHAT'S YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT?!?

TODAY IS THE MOST EMBARASSING DAY OF MY LIFE!

I was in the comfort room of the school.. I was peeing/sitting.. and my legs are wide open.. suddenly MY CRUSH OPENED THE DOOR! (okay, the comfort room's for men and women. ground floor) & i know i locked the door but forgot it was broken! SO MY CRUSH SAW EVERYTHING!!!!!! I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((((

I'm 16 and this is just so crazy. Everytime i see him i would just go away and remembering what happened awhile ago was crazzzzy!

SHARE YOURS SO THAT I CAN FEEL I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAS FELT THIS WAY!! WOOOAH!

Favorite Answer

Well, a few years ago, whenever I went round to my friend's house, I always used to steal tampons out of her bathroom cabinet and 'mess around' with them. Bearing in mind that I was only twelve, and I'd never seen a tampon before in my life. Anyway, I heard her mum complaining about how the tampons always went missing, and I was so scared that she'd found me out that I didn't go round to her house for six months.

Also, when my dad was using my laptop, he found the word 'lesbian' in my search history. And I think my mum caught me masturbating once, I'm not sure.

There, have a laugh at my embarrasing stories and make yourself feel better :$

I was a member of an ultra-conservative religious group and had fallen away when I got involved with a 'bad boy.' I decided I wanted to get an IUD and made an appointment at my clinic. I asked a fellow mom from church to babysit my son while I go to the appointment. She and her family were very devout so naturally I just say I have a doctor's appointment with no details....

So I'm ready for my exam, laying back, feet in stirrups, in all my glory when the doctor walks in. It's my friend's husband!! I knew he was finishing up medical school but didn't know he was moonlighting at my clinic. I know he recognized me but we both pretend we don't know each other. He proceeds to tell me that he can't give me the IUD because i have a chylmidia infection! From the ****** boyfriend! So I leave in shame and had to spend the next few months before i moved cringing whenever i saw them. Praying that the doctor-patient priveledge kept him from telling his wife. Oohh the wages of sin!

haha, I do this from time to time too. :) once i tried it interior the Air and area Museum in Washington DC... do not DO IT! That element is efficacious. you also flush the bogs with a pedal element! :O besides... I easily have some classic "era" embarrassing moments. Hate those. Like at the same time as i became wearing white shorts... in a movie theater...that one became undesirable. besides the undeniable fact that the only that is largely the most relaxing to inform (and became absolutely very embarrassing) is when I were given my pants stuck in a bike chain. My bike had a flat or something, so I used my brothers. My sister went down this hill and advised me about only how grand it became, and how i had to attempt it to. So I did, and my pants were given stuck interior the chain. of route, I wrecked, and...my pants were really stuck. I had to take them off and run each and each of how homestead (which became a good mile or 2) without pants. It became very a lot awkward. And that journey thoroughly massacred my denims. :(

I have two, the first was when I was about 4, I was in P.E and I really needed to go to the toilet, really badly, but our stupid teacher wouldn't let me, so guess what, I wet myself, there was wee all over the floor it was so disgusting, to make things worse I was standing right in the middle of the room, everyone was staring and I just started crying, it was so embarrassing, even though I was young it was still horrible.

My second one happened today at school, first class first hour, sat on my chair everything was fine, until I moved, then I said to my best friend : ' I'm stuck to my chair ! ', and she was like What ?, I tried to stand up, and there was a chewing gum stuck on the chair and I was wearing black jeans, then the teacher said ' What's wrong girls ?' So we told the teacher, then the class were like 'eww' and laughing at the same time, Then we asked our teacher (who we had in second period) if me and my friend could go to the toilet to get it off, so in the toilets our course, the cleaner was there, my friend was just rubbing my jeans trying to get it off and the cleaner got involved but she didn't really help much, when I got back in class our history teacher started explanning how I could get it off my cleaning it, to make things worse, I just had my braces tightend yesterday so at lunch I couldn't eat anything cause my braces we're ( and still are ) killing me.It was the worse day in my life.

Sorry for it being so long :/

I was at this language school (I was learning a second language). I was in the bathroom peeing, then my brothers friend came in! (I seriously thought I locked the door) and he opened the door and we stared at eachother for 2 seconds and he slammed the door shut and ran away (I heard his footsteps) All these years I've been avoiding him. And another time like this happened.. Exept it was a little girl. -.-.. Sigh..

Source(s): Bad experience with bathrooms

When i was in college I got a job in a fancy restaurant. I was the salad chef! We in the kitchen used to take turns delivering cakes to the tables that were celebrating someones birthday. When it came to be my turn I was nervous and one of the girls in the kitchen said, "Here take a sniff of this and you won't feel nervous." It was the first (and only) time I have ever experienced cocaine.

Anyway I grabbed the cake and marched out to the dining room. I placed the cake on the table and began singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..." No one joined in. There was a shocked silence. I finished singing and went back to the kitchen. I said, "OK, what went wrong, did I go to the wrong table?" and they told me that I had the right table but the wrong tune. I had sung Happy Birthday to the tune of the Star Spangled Banner!

• ?

Elementary school, boobs starting growing but I was afraid to ask my parents to buy me a bra. So I passed a note to a friend and asked her for one. Someone got a hold of the note and the whole class found out what I asked her. There were boys coming up to me and telling me I didn't need one.

Someone caught me sucking my thumb and I'm 18 once I peed my pants from laughing so hard in front of every one and I was still18

today was a parents meet at my school, i went with my mom. due to scrotching sun we decided to go by auto rickshaw. the auto stand is located few meters away from my home and for that we had to walk. the moment i started walking i began to sweat. i was walking with my mom and sweating like hell.

Asking a well built neighbour when her baby was due.

The baby was in a pram outside the post office.