Never dated, 18 years old...advice?

Howdy doody, yahooers! Okay, here's the deal quick because I've procrastinated too long from studying for a final- really really cute girl, blond, sweet, and big-hearted, slightly taller than me (wah!) with the cutest laugh has been an interest of mine all year. I like her and I think she likes me too, and... show more Howdy doody, yahooers! Okay, here's the deal quick because I've procrastinated too long from studying for a final- really really cute girl, blond, sweet, and big-hearted, slightly taller than me (wah!) with the cutest laugh has been an interest of mine all year. I like her and I think she likes me too, and I even catch her looking at me in class! (or am I just conceited lol).

I've never asked a girl out- EVER! Kind of an awkward coward, I am. I don't have facebook (hate it), no cell phone (I'd have to pay the bills myself), and I don't have my license yet. Plus, I'm not that interesting, either.

Should I ask her out? How do I ask her out? WHERE do I ask her out? She has a bestest buddy she's always with, should all three of us hang out? What should I do?

As much as I hate yahoo with all the stupid "am I pregnant", "help! pregnant" and "what are the winning lottery numbers, ps I think I'm pregnant" questions on here, I know you guys are awesome and not pregnant! Seriously, just abstain, folks! DANG!

Sorry if I offended any of you. I was trying to be funny. tee hee.

Say WHATEVER you feel, tell me I'm a saint or a dick, tell me I'll succeed or fail, tell me your shoe size. I'm all open.

OH YEAH! I always have a mega crush before summer and it fades after I return to school and she has the perfect boyfriend. School ends on Friday, my last chance. Ha-ha-ha-help me with advice! See ya!
10 answers 10