Do you think social networks destroy relationships?

Ok. I often thought about this. Since 90% of the world uses online profiles to connect with people, most of them down the street from them and friends. DO you think they destroy relationships? My honest opinion of it is, yes they do. Just think of it. Back in the day, there was no facebook and myspace. Mobile... show more Ok. I often thought about this. Since 90% of the world uses online profiles to connect with people, most of them down the street from them and friends. DO you think they destroy relationships? My honest opinion of it is, yes they do.

Just think of it. Back in the day, there was no facebook and myspace. Mobile phones were not what they are now and in order to cheat or ruin relationships you had to use a land line and call a person that you have written their number down on a piece of paper that you keep in your pocket or purse. there was no caller ID so this makes even more difficult to do. You really had to have eye to eye contact to do things behind peoples backs. With Facebook and myspace its so simple to do. Just block who ever add whoever talk about whoever over cyber world and viola, you have successfully became the most lame A-S-S backstaber, cheater or asshole with a few clicks of a button. Not only that. we have this on our phones now to! We can do this while were taking a dump, walking our dog and driving our cars. So now we have a world of easy access to destroying things much easier. What is your opinion?
Update: Oh. and if someone doesn't like you they don't need to call you up or talk to you to say it. they just use the "Delete Friend" feature. THe automatic 'Your not my friend anymore" button. We live our lives on these sites that really just separate us all.