Where will Dave look for the extra £682 million that Brussels has asked for?

From to-days Telegraph,

Brussels has demanded that British taxpayers stump up more than £682million in extra contributions to the European Union next year to meet a proposed £5.5billion increase in spending that has defied David Cameron’s repeated calls for austerity.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • a
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't-y just love-it, democracy in action, EU style, we cut cut cut and they want to spend spend spend.

What I would like to know, would dearly love to know, is what would the EU do if David Cameron turned round and said, on y-bike, your not getting a penny,,, WHAT WOULD OR COULD THEY DO.

Its our money, not theirs, ours, and its about time that we told em so, and if they don't like it TOUGH.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I can't understand why there are not riots in the streets because of the money Cameron is giving away while telling us we have to make cuts. Where are the Unions that people pay into ? Time for these well paid full time officials to start earning their corn.

• cuccia
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If it took you in simple terms a minute to invite the question and positioned up it, and you probably did this non-provide up 5 million situations, that would have taken you 9 and a a million/2 years! Me thinks you should be exagerating what proportion situations you have asked. Now as for the respond, we won't inform you. No, it is not through fact this is a secret. it fairly is considering you probably did no longer say the way you propose to deliver it. in case you deliver a classic parcel by utilizing US Postal provider (USPS), that parcel commonly finally ends up caught at some customs warehouse close to the US/Canada border for a number of days, perhaps even weeks reckoning on their workload. it fairly is going to easily leaves there and finally gets introduced by utilizing Canada positioned up with a coping with cost and any taxes that are due. It arrives on the door in Ottawa as a COD parcel. Now in case you deliver it by using united statesor Fedex, this commonly takes much less time through fact those companies have their own deepest customs brokers who set up for the parcels to get throughout the border lots swifter. they are in a position to commonly assure transport as straight away as in one day or 2-day transport. The capture being that they commonly value you greater desirable than USPS or Canada positioned up. yet in spite of this, they do no longer commonly tack on any hidden expenditures. So in case you nonetheless do no longer think of we replied your question, once you place the 5 millionth and one question, determine which you do provide us your parcel's dimensions and weight, and how briskly you desire it to get there. we are in a position to then provide you the main suitable concepts.

• Lily
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

He may have got a loan but lets be fair at the end of the day Mr and Mrs Average will foot the bill.

The high flying Bankers etc have a very nice safety net of cash but Mr & Mrs A are starting to hurt.

Instead of giving all this money away see to our own..

I`m damned sick of my money ..(and lets not forget that ..its is every tax payers cash not just the PM`s )

Being dished out left right and centre while we are squeezed till its hurting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Well as usual the tax payer will have to pay....unless Davie boy says no not this time ...which I doubt very much ....Dave tell them the people are not giving anymore money to Europe ...in fact tell them we want out of Europe now...be a man and stand up to them and stop being a coward....

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Simple, just stop the aid to Pakistan and he's got the money for the EU. Better still, tell them to go and swivel for it. he should say that we need the money to pay for all the compensation we will have to pay out to prisoners denied voting rights, a prisoner from Australia that will cost us thousands to keep, benefits for all the people flooding in from Europe and anything else thanks to their ridiculous Human Rights agenda that we alone abide to the letter.

• 10 years ago

Hes got a loan out, or so he says for that amount. Siren and I reckon he robbed a bank , we've asked him to SHARE the money with us, not givin an inch of it to Helga!!! lol

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

I must have missed it the first time but please tell me what the benefit is to Britain being part of the EU as so far it appears to me that europe does very well out of it at Britains expense.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He hasn't been asked he has been TOLD.

How about from all the old toffs sitting on stashes of fat wealth.

Such as from his peers the 117 House of Lords old farts.

• 10 years ago

Not in Osbourne's trust fund.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.