Radical christian zealots?

(AP) PARIS — A French modern art museum says assailants used a hammer to destroy a controversial photograph of a crucifix bathed in urine.

Did god tell them to do it?

For the intellectually challenged,

The artist is a Roman Catholic.

There are no "what ifs, imagines, try this or what would happens" except in your over active imaginations.

The question was in the heading, do try to pay attention.

Favorite Answer

All Religious Zealots are by their very nature mentally unstable irrespective of which religion and are marginalised by society which tends to make them seek out other like minded oddballs.

These people take the word of some mythical person whom others wrote about long after the fact for their own ends, every religion that has involved monotheism has caused untold misery to hundreds of millions over the years ..... and will continue to do so.

No but they were offended.

They saw it as an attack on Christianity.

If it had been a Koran no doubt thousands would be rioting in the streets of Muslim countries , many Churches would be set alight, and innocents would have been beheaded. Death threats sent to the 'artist' and riots in Paris and London.Questions would be asked in the UN and there would have been a week of outrage. There is always outrage.

Breaking up a piece of offensive art doesn't come close does it?

Source(s): Aren't Christians allowed to be offended?

Good for them!

I'm no Christian but 90% of modern art is piss anyway

Try covering the Quran in piss and just whatch how quickly it is used as justification for rape, pillage and beheading the infidel worldwide.

The only reason I would wipe by bum with the quran is, the pages are covered in more filth than my bum has ever been

• Robespierre would have put their names on a list and had them beheaded with the guillotine. The Antichrist is already taking notes.

That was similar on burning Koran The origin can be traced back to the destruction of temple in Jerusalem by Jesus.

yes you can tell they were Christian zealots as they destroyed the art and not the artist.

next question that proves my point please.

"Radical christian zealots" hey genius that's a statement not a question, intellectually challenged lol thanks for the laugh.

More anti Christian nonsense... can you imagine the scenes if it had been a copy of the Koran??

I'm offended when religious people say stupid things about atheists, but I don't riot in the streets or destroy art work. I guess that makes me civilized.

Its called the tea party.

you sir, are a fool