Did you watch Pokemon in 1999?

Pokemon was GREAT when it started back in 1998 and 1999. Remember when Ash first recieved Pikachu from Professor Oak in the 1st episode "I Choose You". The original Pokemon gang is Ash, Misty, and Brock. Misty should've stayed in pokemon. I don't see why they had to get rid of Misty and replace... show more Pokemon was GREAT when it started back in 1998 and 1999. Remember when Ash first recieved Pikachu from Professor Oak in the 1st episode "I Choose You". The original Pokemon gang is Ash, Misty, and Brock. Misty should've stayed in pokemon. I don't see why they had to get rid of Misty and replace her with that stupid Dawn and May. Misty was the perfect female character for Pokemon. May is a whiney brat. Dawn is g*y. Misty is awesome. Misty is Ash's girlfriend. May is lame and boring. Dawn is a whiney moron, and Dawn is a g*y b*$t**d. Misty is hot and smart. Misty should return.
Dawn should get eaten by an Aerodactyl (from the episode "Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon")
Dawn should get eaten by a Snoralx.
Dawn should get killed by Mewtwo (Mewtwo who froze Ash in Pokemon the 1st Movie)

What was the saddest?
When Ash thinks he is getting rid of Pikachu in the episode "Pikachu's Good Bye", The scene in Pokemon the First Movie when the evil Mewtwo killed Ash, or when Misty getting replaced by the stupid Dawn?

I wish misty stayed in pokemon.
My favorite Pokemon movie is Pokemon the First Movie.

Misty really should've stayed in pokemon.

Overall, Answer this if you're a Pokemon fan.

Did you watch Pokemon in 1999? you will get 10 points if you read after what I said in this question i opened.