How do I convince my mom to let me get a dog?

I'm 13, and I LOVE dogs!! I have wanted one ever since I saw my neighbors dog when I was 3! I walk dogs as a daily job, I have 4 dogs that I walk everyday, for free!! I get to play with other people's dogs but more than anything I want a dog of my own!! To be my friend, companion, someone I can teach tricks... show more I'm 13, and I LOVE dogs!! I have wanted one ever since I saw my neighbors dog when I was 3! I walk dogs as a daily job, I have 4 dogs that I walk everyday, for free!! I get to play with other people's dogs but more than anything I want a dog of my own!! To be my friend, companion, someone I can teach tricks to, and take for long runs everyday. I decided o the breed Golden Retriever, if we got one it wouldn't be a puppy, it would be an adult that was already spayed/neutered with all it's shots up to date, like from the shelter or a friend who can't keep theirs. I have researched TONS of information and I have $1000 saved up so far to pay for the dog and it's vet care and supplies, but I'm still earning money. Last year my mom said that she wanted to test having a dog in the house before we adopted one, so I took care of my friend's dog for a weekend, I should have known not to take him, because he always has been a handful, but my friend told me that the dog would do good in my house, but let's just say he was just like Marley, he dragged me when I took him for walks, he was untrained, he ripped through our screen door, he jumped on the table and ate all the hamburgers when nobody was looking (we only turned around for like 10 seconds!) and he was just a very untrained dog that never listened to anyone!! So now my mom thinks all dogs are like that! she thinks if we get a dog it would chew all her shoes, pee in the house, destroy the carpet and door, scratch the floor and escape every time we opened the door just like that dog did!! I explained to her that a well trained dog wouldn't do those things, but she said she thinks I'm just saying that because I want a dog. I know the work involved with having aa dog and I know it's a HUGE responsibility but I really think it's worth it!! I asked for a dog for Christmas but kinda knew it wouldn't happen... My birthday is in April and I was really hoping to get a dog for my birthday, but my mom said she will have to think about it because she wants to make sure that all dogs are that untrained, but how do I explain to her that not all dogs are like that! I mean you get find an amazing dog, that loves everyone and doesn't chew things it's supposed to, if you take the time to look at several different dogs! I also had her take a breed test to find out what dog breed was best for her, and #1 was a lab/retriever, #2 was a lab, #3 Nova Scotia Duck tolling Retriever (or something like that, I heard they aren't a very common breed) and then #4 a Golden retriever. Just for the reason that we want a larger dog that will run, swim, play fetch, love people and get along well with other people's dogs.
Any ideas how I can convince her? She isn't fully against getting a dog, she said she would like one but she doesn't want it to chew everything!! But she loves dogs, like when we walk by someone with a dog she will stop to pet it and everything :)
So any ideas what I can tell her?
Also I would be paying and taking care of the dog.

Thanks.
Update: It's not that she thinks I'm not responsible enough, she knows I am because I proved it by taking care of other dogs and walking dogs everyday, her biggest concern is the dog will pee everywhere and chew on everything. But before we got a dog we would make sure it was potty trained so it would never pee in the house!! show more It's not that she thinks I'm not responsible enough, she knows I am because I proved it by taking care of other dogs and walking dogs everyday, her biggest concern is the dog will pee everywhere and chew on everything. But before we got a dog we would make sure it was potty trained so it would never pee in the house!!