What do I need to record PS2/PS3 games from my TV onto my computer with audio commentary?

Id like to do game reviews and game walk-through's with commentary. What items would I need. I assume a capture card and a microphone but how would I connect them and other things to get videos Youtube ready? Is it as simple as connecting the capture card to my computer and speaking into the microphone and Id... show more Id like to do game reviews and game walk-through's with commentary. What items would I need. I assume a capture card and a microphone but how would I connect them and other things to get videos Youtube ready? Is it as simple as connecting the capture card to my computer and speaking into the microphone and Id have Youtube ready videos?
Update: Oh, Is there anything that does it live and records at the same time?
Update 2: I could still record the voice at the same time while playing though right? Then with the video recording of the capture card I could paste that into another movie making program, such as windows movie maker and paste the voice recording?