Can something at PC World to correct errors on my computer. I get a message each time I log.?

I get message saying I'm prone to viruses and today it said 125 errors. I don't want my computer to crash as I don't have money to replace it.

Is there a programme I can buy and install. I don't undertstand all this virus jargon.

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    This is a virus infection that is giving you these messages.  You need to download, install, update and do a full scan with Malwarebytes, and let it remove whatever it finds.  You'll most likely need to do this in Safe Mode, and you may need to download it on another computer if your internet access is compromised.  There are excellent tutorials on this at Bleeping Computers:

    Once your computer is cleaned, install a good hosts file to help block unwanted popups, parasites, adware and spyware.  You can read about, download and install an excellent one from   This hosts file blocks hundreds of known malicious URLs.  I've been using one from this website for several years now and rarely get popups and annoying ads.  Revisit the page every couple of months as it is updated from time to time with new sites.

    Also, never use an administrator account for day-to-day use.  Always use a Standard or Limited account.  This will limit the amount of damage these things can do.


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    No need to buy. Get some free anti-virus software and it should help. Try any of these two. The free version is good enough for personal use.

    Download and install. Good luck!!

    Source(s): here and there..
  • ianni
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    acquire the maximum up-to-date internet explorer, or acquire the maximum up-to-date updates for ur internet explorer, or (suited) get mozilla firefox, its unfastened its some distance safer than internet explorer, cuz it has antivirus and anti-spyware outfitted in alongside ur antivirus kit and it updates itself without delay. If this doesnt artwork uve maximum in all probability have been given an ISP situation, not something u can do, or a scourge, if so get it taken to a specialist to repair.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.