Flipnoys, what do you believe is the primary cause of the pervasively negative image of Pinays abroad?

... as subservient, mail-order brides who trade their dignity for status and wealth? (a) Idiots like me who keep bringing up the subject for public discussion, hoping it will get addressed; (b) The strange foreign menfolk who continuously stream into the country to seek these fabled women; or, (c) The women... show more ... as subservient, mail-order brides who trade their dignity for status and wealth?

(a) Idiots like me who keep bringing up the subject for public discussion, hoping it will get addressed;
(b) The strange foreign menfolk who continuously stream into the country to seek these fabled women; or,
(c) The women who actually seek out these foreign men, enabling the practice?

Take a deep breath before you answer and try to be objective, okdokee?
Update: Let me make this observation: some of you clearly did not heed my "take a deep breath" suggestion. Anywho... @Garamante: WTF are you talking about? Stay off the tanduay my man. @Spamless: You are so smart but at times let your emotions get the better of you. You assume that peeps like me are just... show more Let me make this observation: some of you clearly did not heed my "take a deep breath" suggestion. Anywho...

@Garamante: WTF are you talking about? Stay off the tanduay my man.

@Spamless: You are so smart but at times let your emotions get the better of you. You assume that peeps like me are just jealous. Hey I didn't have to haul my butt halfway across the world in search of love. I just went across town. Seriously.

@flipper: A little harsh but I cannot disagree that the few who do engage in this practice ruin it for all the other decent dignified pinays who get lumped in.

@Anne: As usual, very astute and insightful observations. Brilliant.

@To everyone else: hey all I want is honesty and a little objectiveness.

@Anne
Update 2: JkoolJ: I hear ya, some of you are decent, but please dont cover for your brethren who are not--and there's quite a few of them.
Update 3: @Amuck: see comment for JKoolJ
Update 4: @hettitie: well YOU are the posterboy of option (B) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! you have ruined it for the few decent foreign men who marry a decent pinay. Woo-hoo!