Will a Sara Palin nomination as a Republican candidate in 2012 assure an Obama victory?

or is the republican party too blind to see it?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Sarah Palin has fast become a media darling. Her shenanigans are making her a lot of money, while the people she claims to speak for are standing in soup lines and rushing home to catch her reality show. What a farce politics has become. She would guarantee President Obama a 2nd term. I sure hope she gets the GOP nod.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, they will let Palin sacrifice herself in 2012. That will end her political career and the Republican party will be stronger as a result. It's a win-win situation for everyone!

• 9 years ago

The Dream Ticket Ron Paul and Chris Christie

• 9 years ago

Depends on if the tea party voters show up en masse or not. Seeing as Obama's popularity is waning, she would have a chance; however some would vote for him just to make sure that she wouldn't become president, so it may be a close race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • didi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there's a brilliant team of disenfranchised voters who're grasping for a pacesetter. it somewhat is how Obama have been given traction. an analogous is actual on the suitable. Will a maverick chief emerge contained in right here couple of years? Will it somewhat is Palin? Who knows. it variety of feels she is making this determination to handle the present extra advantageous than positioning herself for the destiny.

• 9 years ago

well i hope the tea party kicks her off the wagon soon as she is only riding it for popularity. Obama is delusional. his ideas are noble, but he lived in fantasy land. I wish ron paul would run and win, but i also like mitch daniels as a more realistic contender winner. if he runs

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No republican will vote for Obama , neither will any Blue dog democrats, most independents don't like Obama anymore.so I would say Palin would win Easy!

• 9 years ago

Sara Palin will win, if she runs. Obama will lose no matter who runs. The more he does, the worse it gets for him. He has no common sense and he never cared about anyone but himself. He is no leader. He is a vacationer. He will go down in history as "THE VACATIONER & CHIEF.

• 9 years ago

Not necessarily. She won't make it out of the primaries so she won't be running against Obama. Polls show that she can't even carry Alaska in a Presidential race.

• 9 years ago

I am a Republican and she won't win.

If she does we will just do a write-in with Mitt Romney

Source(s): M-U-R-K-O-W-S-K-I
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.