How should I go about recording my xbox 360 gameplay to stream on ustream and youtube using a HDMI connection?

I'm completely new to this, but I am wanting to record my gameplay on my xbox 360 that I can then upload to my youtube channel and do live streams of gameplay on Ustream, however I have no clue as to how I can do this using a HDMI connection. Does anyone know what I will need to buy in order to record my... show more I'm completely new to this, but I am wanting to record my gameplay on my xbox 360 that I can then upload to my youtube channel and do live streams of gameplay on Ustream, however I have no clue as to how I can do this using a HDMI connection. Does anyone know what I will need to buy in order to record my gameplay? I've heard that most of my friends use HDMI capture cards to make their high quality videos for youtube. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)