Something fun instead of a traditional wedding reception... any suggestions?

My guy and I don't want the traditional wedding reception, because it's too stressful and forced, and we're really casual people. We'd rather do something fun with our favorite people. What's something fun to do in lieu of a reception, that would make it possible to really talk to the guests?... show more My guy and I don't want the traditional wedding reception, because it's too stressful and forced, and we're really casual people. We'd rather do something fun with our favorite people. What's something fun to do in lieu of a reception, that would make it possible to really talk to the guests? Something like bowling (it's fun, you can talk to everyone while playing, people of all ages can participate) but maybe a bit more fun, and not tacky. Some kind of group activity, can be any price range. Nothing crazy like sky-diving, because grandparents are invited. (Though that would be really fun...)