Ryan R asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

building muscle mass diet. good or bad?

is this a good diet to gain muscle? also i know if you work out the same way everyday you body will get used to it and cause a plateau effect so.. (kind of a dumb question) can i follow this meal plan exactly the same every day with out causing some kind of plateau effect with the food or do i have to switch up what i eat.. again sounds dumb but i want to be sure.

It provides 2,440 calories, 234g of protein, 182g of carbs and 81g of fat:

8am -- Meal 1

Myoplex, 1 tsp flaxseed oil

432 calories, 42g of protein, 25g of carbs, 14g of fat

11am -- Meal 2

4 Whole Eggs w/ 1 cup of hash browns

440 calories, 28g of protein, 36g of carbs, 20g of fat

2pm -- Meal 3

6 oz. chicken breast with 1/2 cup of rice

319 calories, 50g of protein, 23g of carbs, 7g of fat

5pm -- Meal 4

4 whole eggs in a flour tortilla w/salsa

367 calories, 24g of protein, 17g of carbs, 20g of fat

8pm -- Meal 5

Myoplex, 1tsp flaxseed oil

11pm -- Meal 6

6 oz grilled tuna with large baked potato, 1 cup of veggies

450 calories, 48g of protein, 56g of carbs, 6g of fat

Favorite Answer

No, you shouldn't have a plateau effect with your diet. I will suggest you go with walnuts instead of flax seed. The walnuts have much more protein and are still high in the Omega 3.

That's one hell of a diet though. Personally, I think the protein is a bit excessive (though I do not know your size and routine). The high end is around 1 gram per lb of lean mass. Also I have recently found that certain EAS products have been found to contain trace amounts of Arsenic (3 Myoplex RTD per day will put you over FDA safety standard). This sucks because I love the myoplex and am now searching for a new RTD.

Anyhow. best of luck.

1

Source(s): Build Mega Muscle Faster : http://buildmuscle.oruty.com/?TtGu

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

Yea, your body does adapt somewhat to what you're eating. Some people do cycle protein and calorie levels for that very reason. But more importantly, you'll get bored of eating the same thing every day. Btw, there's little benefit to being so precise in your numbers. The main number that matters is the one on the scale. Is that increasing? Then you're on the right track. If not, you have to eat more, period. I would also avoid the myoplex if possible... real food is always preferable. I know that's not always possible, but if you can manage, it would be better. :)

You're on a good start. However, you are probably going to need more than that if you are looking for some serious muscle gain.

I did a custom Google search and this is one website that seemed to be pretty popular when it came to body building: http://f92a8c5qz4ok9r1gt8vi60pmg1.hop.clickbank.ne...

Check it out if you want results.

Plan looks good. I'd lower the flaxseed oil though and add something else instead like low fat curd cheese for protein.

Oh and I wouldn't trust those weird websites, they're usually after your money and trying to make you buy something.

2

Did you tried out Muscle Gaining Secrets program. Go here : http://guide.musclegainway.com/ . Possibly this could clearly support one and all!