Why do people say adolescent girl bullies are worse than boy bullies?

I'm 17 years old. I've never been bullied by girls, but if you ask me, I HATE BOYS. I dont ever want to date, ever. I've never had a boyfriend anyways. When I was in the 10th grade, a few boys tried to jump me in the hallway and took my bookbag. They humiliated me. When I was a junior in high school, I... show more I'm 17 years old. I've never been bullied by girls, but if you ask me, I HATE BOYS. I dont ever want to date, ever. I've never had a boyfriend anyways. When I was in the 10th grade, a few boys tried to jump me in the hallway and took my bookbag. They humiliated me. When I was a junior in high school, I was made fun of by boys all the time. Fcuk boys!
Update: Btw I am not lesbion and I don't want to be one. I've heard stories about mean girls bullying other girls, and it made me feel really bad.

I think boy bullies are 1000000000 times worse than girl bullies